Monday, January 16, 2012

Welcome to my blog! I'll be sharing information and thoughts in this blog on a wide range of topics (reflecting my eclectic interests), including -- but not limited to -- the following:
  • Intuition and Creativity
  • Personal Unfolding
  • Dreams
  • Environment
  • Animals & Nature
  • Green Health
  • Metaphysics & Spirituality
  • Cutting-Edge Research
  • New Thought
  • Green Living
I'm quite eclectic in my interests (hence, the title of my blog), love learning about things, thrive on ideas and concepts, and believe in using as much of our minds and potential as possible.

If you're interested in knowing more about me, just read my profile. I'm an author and you'll find some published articles on my website (www.dianebrandon.com) and work with individuals and groups (www.dianebrandon.com contains information), as well as with businesses (more information on this on www.dianebrandon.net).

Here's to a rewarding and eclectic life, filled with constant learning and unfolding!

No comments:

Post a Comment